Wednesday 25 January 2012

IA

Because I am an extremely indecisive person, I think I have changed my mind about the topic of my Independent Assignment close to 10 times( poor Ms. McGoldrick). HOWEVER, I have finally chosen architecture, since I have loved building model houses, whether they were made of Lego, Popsicle sticks, or even paper, since I was little. I plan to use several elements of math such as geometry, Pythagorean theorem, proportions, supplementary and complementary angles, metric relations and much more! Does anyone have any suggestions for what my model should look like??




1 comment:

  1. This is really cool! I've always had a thing for architecture as well! :)
    Btw, is that you in the photo above? With the model? If so, that's pretty neat!
    As for suggestions.. ever thought of maybe creating a building with irregular or off set structure? Just an idea lol, or if you're up for the challenge, creating the Eiffel Tower out of popsicle sticks?! :p ahahaa now that would be hard!

    ReplyDelete